Less than six months after successfully launching the Quebecretail site for retail jobs, Montreal company jobWings is already busy with a new site. CallCenterjob.Ca became official at the opening ceremony of the 25th annual Job and Training Fair at the Montreal Convention Centre. The site has been in the pre-launch phase since the beginning of the summer.
It is in both French and English and posts jobs to be filled throughout Canada, for all types of contact centre opportunities, from incoming calls agent, to supervisor and underlying support systems specialist.
There are two types of pricing for employers wishing to post their customer relations job offers on CallCenterjob.Ca.—per posting through Publipac.ca service ($150 for 30 days, email alert included) or per click ($0.15 a click). Pay-per-click pricing is available via the indexing service of the Nicejob.ca job search engine.
- The National Job Fair will make its in-person meetings return at the Olympic Stadium on October 14 and 15
- True or false: 4 things to know about the hybrid model
- A review of hirings and dismissals in Canada - September 2021
- Harris Computer acquired Jobillico
- Special COVID-19 - A review of hirings and dismissals - August 2021