If you are a Class 1 Driver with excellent customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment – this may be the place for you!
Behind every great franchise organization is an important group of professionals who support the franchise system and help to ensure that the operation runs smoothly and grows responsibly. As the operators of Tim Hortons Franchises, the TDL Group Corp – does just that.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completing Tim Hortons restaurant deliveries while operating Company equipment in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Performing Pre/Post- trip inspections to ensure THI fleet standards are met
- Completing all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation
- Safely operating on-board truck computers
- At restaurant level, verifying accuracy of food order, and assisting with off-loading of product into the restaurant
- Handling inquires and or concerns from owners/customers professionally
- Responsible for yard/cleaning duties as required
- Following food safety procedures
- Clean Driver’s Abstract **To be provided at the time of interview**
- Experienced Class 1 driver with 2+ years of experience
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Ability and willingness to work in marked temperature changes
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills, customer focused
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary (start rate $28.44/hr)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Company paid benefits package
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Pension Plan with Company Contributions
- Employee Product Purchase Program
- Mentoring / Training Program
And above all……Coffee !
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.