As a Sr. Client Lead Recruiter, you will be at the forefront of engaging and retaining talent. This role will focus on delivering scalable, transparent and innovative technical recruiting strategy. You will have the ability to work across World Wide Operations Technology teams, redefining internal customer partnership, while creating a sustainable recruitment pipeline that raises the bar on delivery.
The Sr. Client Lead Recruiter will be responsible for talent attraction strategies and stakeholder management across multiple lines of business. Our Client Leads work cross-functionally with the business and talent acquisition partners, their goal is to drive the effectiveness of recruitment practices. A Client Lead focuses on candidate search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and candidate retention or closing strategies. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
The ideal candidate must be able to earn trust and influence autonomously with key stakeholders. They must be able to plan and prioritize against customer targets, manage and hire candidates against tight timelines, have demonstrated ability to use metrics to drive and show results, while remaining calm in times of high volume and ambiguity. Thriving in a growth environment and having strength in problem-solving will be critical to success in this role. The best candidate will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition while forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, cross-functional partners, and centralized program teams.
· Drive sourcing strategy across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of bar raising technology and engineering talent.
· Manage a high volume of offers throughout the year.
· Manage customer expectations and business goals with bi-weekly business reviews metrics, and status updates to customers and stakeholders.
· Develop strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth, implement new processes and develop standard operating procedures that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Work closely with Business, TA and HR leaders to influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
· Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
1. · Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· 5+ years of progressive recruiting experience, including technical recruitment experience.
· 3+ years of experience utilizing recruiting tools for sourcing and candidate/applicant management, e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems, web search, and other sourcing products
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team. Leadership experience mentoring recruiters and coordinators.
· A broad understanding of the standards and trends in software engineering across a variety of domains (e.g., distributed systems, mobile engineering, front-end web engineering, databases, etc.).
· Prior experience building pipelines of external tech or industry communities (e.g., open-source communities, user groups, etc.).
· Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results oriented environment
· Skilled at partnering with stakeholders to build sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies
· Excellent written and verbal communication
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.