Position: Human Resources Program Manager Supervisor: VP, Education Location: Flexible within Canada Status: Full-time, Exempt from Overtime, Fixed Term (through March 31, 2022) Possibility for extension depending on funding and performance At
Human Resources Coordinator Term:12-month contract Reports to: Director, Human Resources Salary Range: $48,000-$60,000 Location: Our head office is located in Ottawa, Ontario, however we welcome remote work outside Ottawa or a blend of onsite/work
Working from our Ottawa office, we are currently looking for a bilingual HR Generalist to support HR in all our branches. Job Description Reporting to the Director, Human Resources Programs and Services (DHRPS), the Human Recourses Generalist (HR
Who is Innovapost? Great question! We are the technology arm of the Canada Post Group of Companies. This includes Canada Post, Purolator, and SCI. By joining us you will be able to make a positive impact on how every Canadian delivers and receives
Job Type: Independent Contractor Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations: Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Kitchener; Montreal; Ottawa; Saint John; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Winnipeg Our Purpose At Deloitte, we
Location: Ottawa, ON Business Unit: Corporate Services | People and Culture Reports to: Director, People Services Type: Permanent | Full Time Overall job purpose: The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for leading and
STATUS: Permanent Full-Time
REPORTING TO: Director, Corporate Services
LOCATION: Ottawa, ON (All employees currently working from home)
SALARY: $50,000 to $70,000
DESIGNATION CHRP (Certified Human Resources Professional) considered an asset
START DATE: November 2021
The Coaching Association of Canada unites stakeholders and partners in its commitment to raising the skills and stature of coaches, and ultimately expanding their reach and influence. Through its programs, the CAC empowers coaches with knowledge and skills, promotes ethics, fosters positive attitudes, builds competence, and increases the credibility and recognition of coaches.
The CAC is dedicated to offer a diverse and inclusive workplace and to create a culture and commitment that align with our aspirational values.
• Seek to Understand
• Cultivate Inclusion
• Be Curious
• Act with Courage
• Lead and Serve with Gratitude
The CAC understand the diversity of its workforce and offer different opportunities through its practices and policies to promote a work-life balance for its employees.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Services, the Corporate Officer is responsible for the human resources, the contract, procurement, and administrative duties of the organization and works collaboratively with all departments to ensure leading HR and Contract and Procurement practices are in place.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This portfolio requires outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. The preferred candidates should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, payroll, be adept at managing conflict, effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.
• Lead the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and training processes, as well as the disciplinary and separation processes;
• Implement, improve, and administer employee policies;
• Administer compensation, payroll and benefit plans;
• Maintain employee files and records;
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics;
• Lead project related to the HR function;
• Lead the annual employee engagement survey;
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations and be well-versed in HR leading practices;
• Provide expertise on HR matters to Senior Management Team;
• Provide report as required.
Contract & Procurement Management
This portfolio requires significant administrative and organizational skills, and knowledge of standard contract language. The position will have overall responsibility for drafting, maintaining, updating and renew contracts and other documents as follows:
• Liaises with and provides guidance on contract matter to departments as required.
• Develops, maintains, and updates standard contract templates, memorandum of understanding, Request for Proposal (RFP) and forms as needed.
• Ensures a comprehensive contract management system is in place and recommends ongoing improvements.
• Monitors/evaluates contract performance to ensure terms and conditions are met.
• Ensures all contract and procurement commitments are made in compliance with the CAC financial policies and procedures.
• Ensures that all contract and procurement follow our policies and procedures.
• Creates and Support departments with Requests for Proposals and ensure they adhere with to existing policies and procedures.
• Recommends business and system enhancements as it relate to the management of contracts and alignment with accounting. • Identifies contracting issues which may require legal advice. Administration and operations:
• Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure in accordance with leading practices
• Assisting with special projects, such as the eventual return to the office in accordance with public health protocols
• Developing and implementing new policies and processes
• Participate in the Monthly House of Sport operations meeting
Other responsibilities as required.
• Knowledge and expertise in HR policies and procedures and in contract management
• A strong understanding of best practices and current regulations specific to HR and contract management
• Knowledge about conflict management
• Experience with Ceridian payroll; Asset not a requirement
• A university degree or diploma in related field
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in Human Resources, and minimum three (3) years' experience in Contract & Procurement
• Demonstrated a high level of responsibility and initiative in a similar position and work environment
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and implement action plan
• Excellent client service skills, analytical skills and proven ability to work with excellent attention to details
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Fluency in French considered an asset). APPLICATION
The CAC is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, record of offences, age, marital status, family status or disability.
Please send your resume and cover letter by October 17, 2021 to **@*****.**. All responses are appreciated, however, only those selected for an interview will receive a reply.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates participating in all aspects of the selection process.