LifeLabs is the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada, serving the healthcare needs of Canadians for over 50 years. Our team members are truly centred around our customers, and we know that behind every lab requisition, sample being tested, or investment in technology is an individual and their family counting on us.
At LifeLabs, the passion and commitment of over 6,000 diverse and innovative team members unites and motivates us to ensure our customers receive high quality tests and results that they can trust. Agile, customer-centred, caring and teamwork: we live these values every day in what we do to support our customers and healthcare providers, driving forward our vision of empowering a healthier you.
Make a difference – join the LifeLabs team today!
Purpose of the role: Reporting to the Manager, HR Systems, the Sr. HR Systems Analyst plays a key role in supporting the design and implementation of HR technology systems and leveraging technology to make process improvements that support LifeLabs’ strategic business objectives. Working with external vendors and internal customers, this role will play a key role in recommending and supporting technology enhancements based on business needs and technology gaps by supporting requirements gathering, troubleshooting issues, map current processes, and review/monitor the product releases for each of the systems within HR and identify the impact to the organization.
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert for assigned HR technology projects, which may include implementation and enhancements of existing functionalities, translating requirements into quality and effective solutions, executing assigned project tasks, which could include creating and executing testing for functions/usability, design and developing of training materials and participating in project meetings
• Actively participate in the enhancement of HR Systems and downstream systems; HCM service packs, SuccessFactors Quarterly Releases by testing and interacting with others; review/monitor product roadmaps and identify the impact to LifeLabs; maintain a timeline for service packs and releases to ensure that timing does not conflict with organization deliverables.
• Uses systems knowledge to identify improvement opportunities, recommends solutions and translates them into requirement specifications and liaises between IT and third parties to integrate systems requirements; participate in technology communities and discussions boards to identify possible solutions.
• Works closely with the other members of the HR team to provide advice. Acts as a mentor to HR Systems Analysts.
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
• Minimum 3-5 years in Human Resources with a focus on HR Technology
• Community College (3 year program minimum)
• Functional Knowledge with HR Systems databases, reporting and related processes and workflows (Experience with Ceridian preferred)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Technical savvy with ability to quickly learn new software systems with curiosity to explore new methods Ability to work independently
• Prior experience participating in process improvement activities (process mapping, gap analysis etc.) would be preferable
At LifeLabs, we strive to create an inclusive and equitable workplace where our team members and the communities we serve feel accepted, valued, and respected.
In accordance with LifeLabs’ Accessibility Policy, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email email@example.com.