GardaWorld, a company with an entrepreneurial culture and operating in an international context, is looking for a dynamic, result-oriented individual who is willing to take on challenges in a constantly changing environment.
This is your chance to join a dynamic team!
We are looking for two Payroll Technicians who masters the EmployeurD (Desjardins) payroll system.The position can be based according to the candiatates location.(Montreal, Maritimes (Halifax, Moncton, PEI) Ottawa, Toronto, Mississauga, Calgary, Edmonton.
• Permanent full-time position.
• Telework during the pandemic and the possibility of combining telework and office presence afterwards;
• Dynamic work team.
• Full benefits package.
• International company offering several long-term career opportunities.
The payroll Technician will support the payroll process for our Cash Services division across Canada. Their duties will consist of :
• Produce payroll for over 2000 unionized and non-unionized employees;
• Making changes to employee files (creation of new employees, salary adjustments, addition/modification of taxable benefits and/or various deductions, change of address, departure, record of employment, etc.);
• Verify and submit payroll;
• Perform DAS remittances, garnishments, etc..;
• Calculate taxable benefits (automobile allowance, group insurance, etc.);
• Assist with year end
• Prepare and issue weekly and monthly reports;
• Analysis and payment of union dues;
• Generate payroll reports and verify hours and applicable rates according to collective agreements;
• Perform all or part of the functions or duties of an equivalent or lower classification;
• analysis and invoicing of group insurance;
• Perform all other related duties.
• DEC in administrative techniques, accounting or any other relevant training;
• 3 to 5 years experience in payroll processing as well as CPA certification (Canadian Payroll Association) (PF2) or relevant experience in large companies;
• Mastery of the EmployeurD (Desjardins) payroll system (Mandatory);
• Bilingualism (spoken and written English and French an asset);
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (intermediate to advanced Excel);
• Good analytical skills, ability to manage stress and meet deadlines;
• Good communication and teamwork skills.