Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Manage actuarial valuations in Canada and USA
- Participate in the organization of various committees in Canada and USA and produce required material
- Work closely with finance and the consolidating actuary for gathering and providing pension related information for quarterly and year-end financial statements
- Calculate monthly employer contributions to Canadian pension plans
- Ensure pension plans around the world remain compliant with local legislation and be responsible for governance activities related to pension plans (plan amendments, notice to members, government filing, pension plans financial statements in Canada and USA, etc.)
- Support union negotiations in Canada and USA and work closely with the business and external providers
- Participate to the development of educational material related to pension plans.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have five to ten years of relevant experience in pension plans in Canada (actuarial valuations, design, modifications and pension accounting) within a consultancy, a corporate office, or a multinational company - You hold a bachelor’s degree in actuarial science or mathematics - Be as a minimum an associate of the Society of Actuaries - You have a superior capacity for strategic analysis and very detail-oriente - You are able to perform high quality work within tight deadlines and in a high-pressure environment - You demonstrate initiative and good judgment - You have an excellent mastery of French and English, both spoken and written, and you are a strong communicatorYou have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.