Type de poste : Permanent Lieu principal : Toronto, Ontario, Canada Emplacements additionnels : Montréal; Toronto Poste affiché à l’externeChez Deloitte Canada, nous recherchons des personnes passionnées par le recrutement et trouver les
Requisition ID: 88609 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Be part of the change! Join us and contribute to an inclusive culture where every employee is empowered to reach
PAYROLL SUPERVISOR - CORPORATE OFFICE Extendicare is a leading provider of care and services for seniors in Canada. Throughout our network of 113 operated senior care centres (58 owned and 55 managed) as well as our home health care operations,
WHO WE ARE Founded in 1987 by Barry F. Lorenzetti, BFL CANADA is one of the largest employee-owned and operated Risk Management, Insurance Brokerage, and Employee Benefits consulting services firms in North America. The firm has a team of over 850
Company InfoTeva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with
WWF-Canada is seeking to hire a Senior Specialist, Human Resources for a 14-month contract position. As a highly experienced human resources business professional, this role will specialize in planning and implementing organization-wide initiatives related to total rewards (compensation, rewards & recognition) and employee engagement (surveys, data analytics, and related initiatives). In addition, this role will assist with recruitments, employee relations, and will oversee payroll.
• Talent: lead recruitment processes to ensure WWF hires the best available talent and that the recruitment process is equitable.
• Total Rewards Project lead: design and implement a comprehensive framework for total rewards related programs such as compensation, rewards & recognition program, etc.
• Employee engagement: Plan and administer annual employee engagement survey and analyze data. Work with CEO to identify key areas of focus and design and implement any HR focused programs or projects as necessary.
• Generalist: provide employee training, payroll and benefits review, and other day-to-day human resources support as needed.
• Compliance: ensure organization is AODA and OHSA compliant.
• Ad hoc: other assignments as needed.
What We Are Looking For
• CHRL designation required
• Post-secondary education in Industrial Relations, Human Resources Management, or equivalent
• At least 5 years human resources generalist experience
• Experience creating, planning, and implementing total rewards related initiatives (rewards & recognition strategies, compensation and pay equity strategies, etc.)
• Experience managing end-to-end recruitment processes
• Experience with employee engagement surveys and actioning outcomes
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Model of professionalism and diplomacy
• Proven ability to develop effective, positive relationships and gain credibility across the organization through a service-oriented and collaborative approach
• Expertise in human resources analytics and reporting
• Familiar with business statistics and research
• Experience processing payroll
• Working knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety Act and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
Some travel may be necessary.
This is a 14-month contract position filling in for a maternity leave.
This role can be based out of any office in Canada.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, you may submit your application either through our online portal or direct mail. Please submit your application using one method only.
You can submit your cover letter and resume by clicking HERE.
Attn: Human Resources Department
410 Adelaide St West
Toronto, ON M5V 1S8
If you are submitting an application via direct mail, please include your answers to the following questions:
1. Apart from its mission, what makes WWF-Canada an employer of choice for you?
2. Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
3. What are your salary expectations?
4. How flexible are your salary expectations?
5. Where did you see this posting?
Commitment to Diversity and Accessibility
WWF-Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified candidates including women, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and aboriginal peoples.
WWF-Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Representative in a timely fashion of any accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining WWF-Canada. Given the volume of applications received, we request that you do not follow up your application with a phone call or email. We will contact only those candidates selected for interviews and thank you for your understanding.