Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
External Posting Description
Achieving optimal deployment of our people is a critical factor in our practice. As a member of Audit’s National Resource Management team you will be responsible for providing resource management support to Ontario Region’s Audit practice.
Working closely with the Toronto and Ontario Audit Resource Managers, you will provide support to the practice’s planning and forecasting activities and will assist in ensuring the effective deployment of our resources towards achieving our business objectives.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the effective scheduling and assignment of practitioners into StaffTrak, our resource management forecasting database as well as generating specialized reporting for our leaders in each of our Audit service lines. The results achieved will contribute to successfully meeting or exceeding business targets and results.
Our goal in Resource Management is to align individual skill sets and career development with client assignment needs as well as the financial objectives of the business. Primary responsibilities are as follows:
• Ensure maximum utilization and activity levels by working with practitioners in updating their availability, monitoring current and forecasted utilization and addressing variances with the assigned team leads of each service line or office.
• Update StaffTrak database regularly to ensure all hires, departures and promotions are properly captured in the database
• Work closely with Senior Managers/Managers to track future project opportunities and identify possible resources; identify gaps/conflicts
• Proactively search out and track staffing opportunities by liaising with the National RM team and communicate opportunities
• Generate and distribute weekly reporting packages as well as any other additional reporting required
• Develop a working knowledge of Audit’s services
• Multi-tasking and prioritization required to meet deadlines due to unpredictable nature of work environment and volume of requests.
External Posting Qualifications
The successful candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate:
• Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in related field
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, looking for variety and challenge
• Works well in a team based environment.
• Ability to be proactive, multi-task and feels comfortable working with people at all levels
• Excellent time management skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Focus on accuracy
• Excellent judgment; has a broad view and good common sense and a willingness to learn.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted