International SOS (www.internationalsos.com) is the world’s leading medical and travel Security Risk Services Company. We care for clients across the globe, from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries. Our expertise is unique: More than 11,000 employees are led by 1,400 doctors and 200 security specialists. Teams work 24/7 to protect our members. We pioneer a range of preventive programs strengthened by our in-country expertise. We deliver unrivalled emergency assistance during critical illness, accident or civil unrest.
We are passionate about helping clients put Duty of Care into practice. With us, multinational corporate clients, governments and NGOs can mitigate risks for their people working remotely or overseas.
Our global services include medical and risk planning, preventive health programs, in-country expertise and emergency response for travellers, expatriates and their dependents of over 70% of the Fortune 500 companies.
This is a remote based position
As the Talent Aquisition Lead, you will be accountable for identifying, developing and executing talent strategies and initiatives. This role will serve as the talent advisor for the business and will oversee the end-to-end recruiting process. A core of this role will be supporting a major project with unique recruitment needs that require tenancity and grit in a sourcing strategy. The role will drive continuous improvement and lead change within these functional areas. In this role you are the decision influencer who can constantly evolve and look at new ways to do things that will elevate the candidate and hiring manager experience. You will seek to evaluate changes in the market and how we can best support the needs of the business. Leveraging on metrics to identify areas of opportunity; and then lead solutions accordingly. This role is a champion of the recruitment strategy and staffing vacancies around this major project .
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Champion the recruiting process while guiding the business on resourcing planning for all roles and targeted plan on niche roles focusing on a major project within British Columbia
2. Ensure the employer brand is fully leveraged and embedded in resourcing touch points (including candidate and vendor interactions), ensuring full understanding and alignment by Hiring Managers in delivering consistency of messaging and an optimal candidate experience.
3. Ensure “best practice” recruitment guidelines are administered throughout recruitment process by ensuring all hiring policies and procedures (ie.any compliance, legal and regulatory requirements).
4. Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions. Will play a critical role in establishing metrics that both influence and inform hiring managers.
5. Understand our diversity and inclusion approach and make recommendations to strengthen this focus within the overall recruitment process.
6. Create strong recruitment campaigns and establish communication strategies that heighten candidate engagement in the short and long term.
7. Develop our talent and focus on building community relationships.
• The person who holds this position will be required to not only work within a team, but is
responsible for establishing and nurturing a team environment that facilitates smooth project delivery.
• The ability to solve problems and make concise and informed decisions is essential.
• A collaborative and confident personality will assist in facilitating your ability to interact with all key personnel thereby ensuring the effective delivery of contract requirements.
Required Skills and Knowledge
• 6 plus years in recruiting and 2 plus years in leading recruiting teams
• Intermediate Computer skills (MS Word,Excel, Powerpoint)
• Demonstrated ability to fill positions on time, within budget and a high degree of client satisfaction
• Ability to work independently, pay careful attention to detail and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to analyse situations and take appropriate action consistent with company polices.
• Consistently demonstrate high level of drive, infectious to the surrounding environment. Preserves effectiveness and drive while maintaining composure in highly stressful or adverse situations.
• Promotes cooperation and commitment with the team towards the attainment of common goals.
• Develop fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges which demonstrates initiative.
• Maintains accuracy, positive attitude and an open mind in the event of changes in business needs, conditions or work responsibilities.
• Diplomatically handles challenging or tense interpersonal situations.
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.