HR COORDINATOR Department: Human Resources Reports to: Director, HR Operations Location: Aurora, Ontario Employment Status: Full time Job Purpose This role reports directly to the Director of HR Operations with a dotted-line relationship to the HR
About Ryerson At the intersection of mind and action, Ryerson is on a transformative path to becoming Canada's leading comprehensive innovation university. Integral to this path is the placement of equity, diversity and inclusion as fundamental to
Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has
With over 172.9 billion in assets under management as of March 31 2021, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private
Human Resources Manager Organization: Purolator, Location: Greater Toronto Area Working Conditions: Warehouse Environment It’s not a package. It’s a promise® We are one of Canada’s largest courier and freight networks. With over 175
Supporting HR Consultants located at various offices Assist in the creation and maintenance of administrative systems to support HR functions (monthly reports, employee files) as well as provide SAP support Assist with Benefits administration and
Requisition ID: 107986
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Lean program globally ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. The primary areas of focus are increased efficiencies, reduced costs, maximized revenues and ongoing risk mitigation while ensuring that enhancing the customer and business partner experience are at the centre of all decisions. The Manager Process Re-engineering & Lean is a contributing Team member who will collaborate with other team members and partners in the diagnosis, design and implementation of process level improvements and the introduction of Management Systems and Lean practices.
Is this role right for you?
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Identify opportunities for improvement across the program's core components; Efficient Processes, Management Systems, Mindsets and Behaviors, Skills and Capabilities and Client Focus utilizing various tools and techniques, including, but not limited to:
Time in Motion Analysis
Demand, Flow and Capacity Analysis
Key Performance Indicators
Customer Demand Analysis (Voice of the Customer)
Detailed Problem Solving
• Analysis of business processes, develop hypothesis, synthesize findings, and communicate opportunities for improvement.
• Develop strategies and recommendations, including business benefits and costs, implementation and training strategies/plan.
• Assist with all aspects of the diagnostic, design and implementation stages by working within cross functional teams.
• Facilitate training and workshops, provide consultation to the target business groups in implementing process improvement initiatives.
• Provides subject matter expertise to team members and clients.
• Mentor junior members of the team.
• Manages personal development to ensure knowledge and skills related to lean/process improvement methodology are continually enhanced by:
Researching best practices
Taking courses designed around people, process and technology
Building relationships with internal and external partners
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
• Post-secondary degree in business, information technology or related discipline
• Graduate/professional designation such as MBA/CFA/CA is considered an asset
• Certified in Lean Six Sigma and/or PMP is an asset
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Spanish is an asset
5+ years of relevant experience, including cost reduction/productivity improvement expertise
What's in it for you?
• We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
• We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
• You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top companies around the world
• We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.