Requisition Number: 304
Employment Type: Regular
Job Function: Talent and Transformation,
At Innovapost we are all about talent. As the information technology team for Canada Post Group of companies, our success is highly dependent on attracting and retaining high performing diversified people. Come join the Talent Acquisition team and partner with the business to develop and execute impactful talent acquisition initiatives to effectively identify, attract, recruit and retain talent to meet current and future workforce requirements. Be passionate about shaping our future by fostering relationships with academic institutions and managing the Student/New Grad program, to building a strong Employer Brand in support of the Innovapost Employee Value Proposition.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Oversee the recruitment, selection and onboarding process to attract diversified applicants
• Develop employer branding strategies aligned with Employee Value Proposition
• Recommend creative strategies and sourcing methodologies to win the war for talent
• Work closely with a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to creatively find talent – especially the hard to find skillsets
• Evolve and manage Student/New Grad program (interns, co-ops and new grads)
• Develop workforce planning and talent pipelines based on business plans and in partnership with HRBP to address future staffing needs.
• Oversee the internal mobility and employee referral program
• Stay on top of evolving industry trends, legislative compliance, best practices and innovative sourcing streams.
• Design and deliver programs to build our talent pipeline, focusing in areas such as, succession planning and workforce planning to drive business outcomes.
• Select, appoint, and manage third party vendors; manage supplier relationships; and ensure vendor performance metrics are appropriate and monitored.
Critical Skills and Competencies Characteristics
• Bachelor in a relevant field such as Commerce, Human Resources, Organizational Development
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases is desirable
• Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
Achievement & Results Focus
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Personnel Security As part of corporate policy, Innovapost requires all personnel to be granted/maintain a Government of Canada Reliability Status Security Clearance prior to starting at Innovapost regardless of whether or not a previous clearance has been obtained. The Government Security Policy prescribes a Reliability Status for those individuals who may have access to classified and or protected information, assets or sites. For more information on Personnel Security Clearance please reference the Government of Canada site: https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/esc-src/personnel/information-eng.html