Requisition Number: 302
Employment Type: Term
Job Function: Talent and Transformation,
At Innovapost we are all about talent. As the information technology team for Canada Post Group of companies, our success is highly dependent on attracting and retaining high performing diversified people. Come join the Talent Acquisition team and will help Innovapost win the war for talent by partnering with business leaders to hire the best employees for the future. We are seeking experienced individuals who know how to creatively find talent, including those difficult and challenging ones that only the best can find.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Work closely with our dynamic HR Business Partners and hiring managers to acquire talent aligned with workforce requirements
• Assist with building for the future by hiring new grads, co-ops and interns
• Provide training on recruitment tools and processes to hiring managers
• Identify creative sourcing strategies, including diversified candidate slates
• Stay on top of evolving industry trends, legislative compliance, best practices and innovative sourcing streams.
• Implement best practices, programs, tools and fine-tune current processes to enhance candidate sourcing methodologies
• Act as ambassadors to attract new talet
Critical Skills and Competencies Characteristics
• Bachelor in a relevant field such as Business Management, Commerce, Human Resources
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
• Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
? A strong interest in technology. Ideally you’ve recruited for technical roles in the past.
? Three to five years of experience in a similar position
? Exposure to on campus engagement activities (career fairs, targeted events) an asset
? Experience with workforce planning and recruiting (familiarity with LinkedIn, job boards)
OVERALL SKILLS - ABILITIES
• Extensive knowledge of attraction, staffing processes and strategies
• Eye for finding great diverse candidates
• Analytical and creative solution driven approach
• Sense of urgency and results oriented. Operate in an agile
• Collaboration, communication and listening skills. You are hungry for context and information.
• The ability to excel working with a high degree of autonomy.
Achievement & Results Focus
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Personnel Security As part of corporate policy, Innovapost requires all personnel to be granted/maintain a Government of Canada Reliability Status Security Clearance prior to starting at Innovapost regardless of whether or not a previous clearance has been obtained. The Government Security Policy prescribes a Reliability Status for those individuals who may have access to classified and or protected information, assets or sites. For more information on Personnel Security Clearance please reference the Government of Canada site: https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/esc-src/personnel/information-eng.html