If you dream of joining an organization that is small enough to be noticed and big enough to provide a meaningful career, we want to hear about you! The House of Commons Human Resources Services is currently looking to staff the Senior Advisor, Organizational Development position.
As part of this team, you will be accountable for providing operational oversight, leadership and guidance to the design, development, implementation and ongoing improvement of organizational development strategies, programs, approaches and tools, with particular focus on organizational and leadership development, team effectiveness, cultural change, succession management, competency development, employee engagement, performance management and learning management.
Top reasons to join our organization:
- Attractive salaries and benefits
- Work-life balance / Flexible schedules / 35-hour work week
- Resources to promote well-being
- Learning, professional development and advancement opportunities- Downtown Ottawa: a vibrant place to work!
- Cafeterias exclusive to employees
- Gym located on-site