Position: Human Resources Program Manager Supervisor: VP, Education Location: Flexible within Canada Status: Full-time, Exempt from Overtime, Fixed Term (through March 31, 2022) Possibility for extension depending on funding and performance At
Working from our Ottawa office, we are currently looking for a bilingual HR Generalist to support HR in all our branches. Job Description Reporting to the Director, Human Resources Programs and Services (DHRPS), the Human Recourses Generalist (HR
Primary City: Ottawa Other Location(s):Where the successful candidate resides Province: Ontario Employment Type: Full-Time Employment Status: Permanent Language Requirement: Bilingual Imperative (CCCC) Employee Class and Level: CPMGA01
Drake International is expanding again. We are excited for a Recruiter to join our team. If you are looking for a career in Human Resources, are bilingual, caring with a Can DO attitude, we have the perfect opportunity for you. The Recruiter/Sourcer
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become
The Officer Staffing Policies and Programs is accountable for the planning, development and implementation of national policies, programs and procedures that will ensure optimum standards for internal and external recruitment and selection within Canada Post Corporation as well as all other related employment policies and programs initiatives. He/She is accountable for the research, development and implementation of an effective skills inventory used to select or evaluate individuals for training, development, promotion or employment within CPC.
Below are the main job requirements and responsibilities for the Officer, Staffing Policies and Programs.
Job Responsibilities (continued)
• Completed post-secondary, preferably in a related field OR a combination of equivalent professional experience and training
• University or College graduate in Human Resources or related field.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant functional experience
• One or more years of experience in a unionized environment an asset.
• Experience in recruitment (or in a supporting role) an asset.
• Change Management/project management experience with programs or policy changes an asset.
• Advanced writing/communication skills.
• Experience in collective agreement interpretation is considered an asset.
• Experience in Diversity outreach and recruitment initiatives is considered an asset.
Other Candidate Requirements
• Proficient computer skills and competent with Microsoft Office programs
• A certificate in Human Resources, CHRP or CHRL is an asset
• Strong communication, analytical, and customer service skills