1. Executive Communications: Oversee development and execution of enterprise communications to support WMC’s strategic plan through key communication channels: YBM, GQC, SPARK, Quarterly/Monthly messaging (i.e. Workplace posts, emails, speeches, LinkedIn posts, etc.).
2. Enterprise Communication Programs: Design and work with the Internal Communications team to deliver best-in-class communication strategies for new and ongoing enterprise initiatives (e.g. program launches, change projects, celebrations, acquisitions, new software/programs, etc.). Communications will incorporate business and audience analysis, content and channel plan, talking points, presentations, visual communications, events, videos, internal/external social media, measurement, etc. Take an integrated approach, ensuring alignment across all stakeholders. Oversee the creation and implementation of innovative and effective visual communications that stand out and achieve objectives. All communications should bring our culture and brand to life visually and be aligned with our corporate and employment brands.
3. Manage Internal Communications Team: Oversee and manage the internal communications team.
4. Crisis and Issue Management: Lead the internal communication response as part of cross functional team related to crisis and business continuity. Maintain tools and templates that are leveraged during a crisis response and actively participate as a member of the cross-functional crisis response team.
5. Advice and Counsel: Guide and support peers and leaders to solve People and Enterprise communication challenges while ensuring overall consistency of strategic direction, positioning, and messaging.
6. Measurement: Conduct regular reviews of communication programs and channels to ensure activities deliver on objectives. Refine programs as needed to ensure they remain effective. Stay active on latest trends and best practices identifying opportunities.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.