Organizational Development Professional
As an OD consultant and coach, you will help management teams to improve work relations, to increase communication and to create plans of action that enhance work processes and morale. You will use a variety of assessments that allow leaders to learn about themselves and their teammates, thereby allowing them to make better interactive choices. I design and facilitate various leadership development programs, to improve and support the culture of the organization.
· Support the delivery of key strategic organizational-wide projects, programs, and initiatives
· Help to build change management plans for OD initiatives
· Support the leadership training and development framework and initiatives
· Facilitate consultation, planning and design sessions to diagnose and identify organizational gaps
· Facilitate meetings, workshops, focus groups, conduct surveys and benchmark studies
· Utilize tools, techniques, and processes of change management to implement organizational development interventions
· Design, develop, and facilitate learning and development programs, teambuilding, and information events
· Create tools, documents, and resources to guide the implementation of various programs and change initiatives.
· Assess and evaluate the impact of OD initiatives to continuously improve design and process
· Conduct research on emerging trends and best practices in organization development and make recommendations for future design enhancements
· Consult, coach and build relationships with leaders and internal stakeholders to share organizational development expertise and support the delivery of key strategic initiatives
· Coordinate with employees (at all levels) to support their professional and personal development goals
· Other duties and facilitate other OD interventions as required
· University degree in Business, Human Resources, Education or a related field
· Minimum of three years’ experience in organizational development and adult education
· Advanced proficiency of MS Office applications
· Demonstrated Organizational Development and process improvement skills
· Certified Coaching Designation an asset
· Demonstrated knowledge of organizational development and behavior principles
· Demonstrated experience developing and facilitating adult learning programs (Crucial Conversations)
· Ability to lead and/or support organizational change management strategies
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning sensitive issues in a professional manner
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner as well as collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
What Linamar Has To Offer
· Opportunities for career advancement.
· Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities.
· Social committees and sports teams.
· Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts.
Linamar Corporation is a Canadian diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products across global industries & markets. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by our dynamic founder, to the support provided along the way, all Linamar employees are poised for success in this fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. With access to the tools you need to succeed, you will make an impact along with other motivated and engaged people.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.