Requisition ID: 21878
A Career in Beer and Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of HR Business Partner Manager, you will be part of the HR team. This person will deliver HR strategies and services to achieve business goals. This person provides leadership in the development and deployment of organizational capability building through effective: diversity, equity and inclusion practices; change management; talent management; performance management; and leadership development.
This position works in close partnership with HR centers of excellence in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Compensation and Benefits, Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Management, People Development, and other areas as required to support the business strategy.
• Act as strategic partner by working collaboratively, developing organizational capability, utilizing data and insights, and providing thought leadership to specialist groups.
• Lead and ensure full use of integrated people management processes to grow talent and drive performance • Be a change steward and ensure precise execution of employee change management initiatives • Execute operational aspects of people management, utilizing knowledge of policies to coach leadership and employees and provide employee relations support and guidance
The Other Qualifications:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience • You have at least 5 years of experience in HR • You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various operational demands that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy • You are adaptable – you can provide strategic guidance as well as roll up your sleeves and do day-to-day operational activities • You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business • You are serious about results, and take pride in a consistent track record in delivering.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe • We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
• Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year • Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits • Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.