Worker Type: EmployeeGroup: HR Business Enablement DepartmentJob Post End Date: 08/13/2020About this Opportunity: We are looking for an enthusiastic and accomplished Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our collaborative HR Business
Worker Type: EmployeeGroup: Learning DepartmentJob Post End Date: 07/14/2020About this opportunity: The Talent Management team has an excellent opportunity for a Group Lead, Talent Management and Learning. Reporting into the Manager, Talent
Are you the next great addition to Litwiniuk & Company? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic, high energy team? Do you thrive in an environment where your hard work drives your team forward? Are you aligned with our Core
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to be based in one of our offices across Canada. Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, you will be part of a Human Resources Team dedicated to partnering with leaders to maximize the potential of our people while keeping our values alive and achieving our business goals. By delivering the highest quality of human resources consultation you will partner to engage and retain our contact centre talent across the country.
• Employee relations, including coaching and consulting to contact centre leaders in matters related to performance, absenteeism, conduct, etc.
• Assess and diagnose people related issues and provide leadership and guidance to leaders
• Using exceptional communication and influencing skills to achieve balanced and pragmatic solutions to individual employee relations issues
• Weekly and monthly reporting; providing insights and recommendations to leaders based on data
• Human Resources projects as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or College diploma with a concentration in Human Resources or an equivalent combination of education/ experience
• Human Resources Designation considered an asset
• 3-5 years of HR and employee relations experience
• Knowledge and experience of applicable Human Resources laws, areas or health and safety and strategies for compliance
• Strong relationship building skills and positive outlook; proven ability to work virtually
• Strict attention to detail while working in a fast-paced, high demand environment
• Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask is required
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Expert knowledge with MS Office products
• Strong customer service focus for both internal and external customers/partners
• Ability to coordinate daily tasks and ongoing projects effectively and efficiently within specified timeframes
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Ability to work with confidential and personal information discretely and professionally
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplornet is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Headquartered in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Xplornet Communications Inc. is one of Canada’s leading broadband service providers. For over a decade, Xplornet has been providing innovative broadband solutions to rural customers at work, home and play across Canada. Today, Xplornet offers voice and data communication services through its unique wireless and satellite network that connects Canadians to what matters.